- Introduction: Why This Book?
- Chapter 1: You Can Lead Students to Water and Make Them Drink
- Chapter 2: It Starts with Relationships
- Chapter 3: Become a Student of Your Students
- Chapter 4: Build Bridges
- Chapter 5: Give them Glimpses of Their Own Possibilities
- Chapter 6: Help Them Find Their Voices
- Chapter 7: Believe in Them Until They Believe in Themselves
- Chapter 8: Keep Showing Up
Who's It For?
- The busy teacher who needs hope and practical ideas.
- For anyone who works with underperforming or traumatized youth.
- For anyone who wants to learn how to teach anything to anyone anywhere.